Our process revolves around you and your family. What you need and want from your house is important to us. Our team works with you, seeing the potential in your house, making it yours with unique problem solving.
Our Proven Process:
Step 1: Discovery.
The first step is an initial meeting with you. We listen while you tell us about your home and what you would like to improve. To design the home you want and the house you need, pictures and measurements will be taken so that an accurate representation of existing space lays the foundation for future possibilities.
Step 2: Detailed Proposal.
For our second meeting, we will bring possibilities in the form of a detailed illustration and a proposal including estimated cost by category. As we go through the documents and design together, we give you the opportunity to ask questions or voice concerns to make informed decisions.
Step 3: Commitment.
A decision to move forward involves the following steps:
- We create the final design and plans, putting your thoughts to paper.
- Our team of excellent trade partners are invited to walk-through the project to verify costs and work out construction details.
- We help you make your final selections on tile and fixtures by meeting with you and our suppliers.
- Once all cost estimates are completed and plan details finalized, construction plans are then completed.
- Now we are ready to move forward to make the house you need and the home you want.
Step 4: Remodel.
Once the schedule is verified, we’ll work with you to prepare your home for the remodel. We know this part of the process is messy and sometimes frustrating, but Peter and Geniene are with you throughout the whole process from beginning to end.
Step 5: Follow-up.
Once the remodel is complete. We will schedule a follow-up appointment to interview you and take pictures of the final project. This is an opportunity for you to share your story and celebrate your home.
Tell Us About Your Needs.
Taking that step to remodel your home is a big one. It’s challenging and scary at times, but the promise of a safe and comfortable home for your family is a big payoff.Your Needs
Resources You Will Need.
At Homestyle Builder, we don’t just assess your current needs and remodel your home, we look for ways to help you.Explore Resources